What does it take to give Ultimate Customer Experiences?
- Quality trained employees and management
- Respond to all complaints immediately
- Build relationships with customers
- Resolve customer problems in-house before they leave
- Smile and be attentive to customer’s needs
- Be knowledgeable about your product
- Thank your customer for visiting
- Have a quality product
- Friendly professional demeanor
- Never argue with customer
- Incentivize your customer to return
- Don’t make your customer wait to be acknowledged
- Pleasant helpful response on all phone calls
- Give a little extra to your standard service WOW them!!!
- Have a referral culture
Every customer represents thousands of dollars IN
- Potential spending referrals
- Lifetime value
Getting new customers shouldn’t be your #1 focus. Your focus should be on keeping the existing customers you already have!!!
Let The Hart Experience help you get a FRESH Perspective on your customer experiences by performing regular evaluations, mystery shops and soft skills training. Contact Debbie Hart 602.717.3271 Debbie@thehartexperience.com www.thehartexperience.com